Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals | Terms & Conditions
Please review our policy and procedures, accept, sign and return the signature pages return via:
E-Mail : email@example.com
Regular Mail : P O Box 7 Tybee Island, GA 31328
Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals, S Corp
RENTAL AGREEMENT and TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By reading and signing, you hereby acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions of this rental agreement.
You also understand that you are responsible for payment of all deposits and charges as outlined in the agreement.
NOTE: You must be 25 Years Old to reserve a home with Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals.
Check in time: 4 PM
Check out time: 10 AM
Taxes: A 13% sales use and lodging tax will also be applied to the rental.
- Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals Rental Agreement and Reservation Confirmation must be read, signed, and returned to us within seven (7) days from the date the reservation is placed along with your Initial Payment.
- Please realize that reservations will be canceled if we have not spoken with you within that time period or if payment is not received within the required time periods listed.
- All reservations made within thirty (30) days from arrival date require full payment at the time the reservation is placed.
- Accepted Methods of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Check
- When a reservation is made you can provide your credit card number and we will make the reservation for you or you can book online.
- Advanced Deposit and Final Payment An Initial Payment of 50% of the Total Rental Balance is due within seven (7) days of making your reservation.
- Final Payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival date, after that date, we cannot accept personal checks for Final Payments.
- We will send you a request for final payment for your final payment, so please be sure to mark this date on your calendar.
CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection and Missing Items:
- This CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out.
- The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.
- Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.
- Certain terms and conditions apply.
- Full details of the CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy.
- The CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in.
- By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection.
- This plan is mandatory on every reservation.
- This CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection does not cover intentional damage, theft, excessive cleaning, unintentional and incidental damage exceeding the amount of coverage purchased or any damage or flea infestation caused by a pet.
- Any material damage to the Rental Property will be charged immediately to the Guest’s credit card.
- Guest, in signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items damaged due to misuse or negligence or action on guest`s part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals within 24 hours of check-in, and for any items found to be missing.
- Guest is responsible for notifying Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals immediately upon check-in if the Rental Property is found in less than good condition or any damage is noted.
- If damages occur during your stay, please notify us immediately so we may take photos and file a claim with CSA.
- We ask our guests to report any breakage or damages to us upon occurrence, prior to check out and settle the matter prior to leaving.
- If there is any damage to the Rental Property or its furnishings, the Guest does agree to be responsible for the cost to repair any damages done by either Guest or Guest family.
- All Rental Properties are inspected after each Guest by a property inspector and reported to Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals for appropriate billing.
- The Rental Agreement is a legally binding agreement between Guest, Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals and the Property Owner.
- Your reservation and signed Rental Agreement bind you to a specific property for a specific period of time.
- There should be no expectation of refunds or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have rented or in the event that something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction.
- Unlike a hotel, we cannot relocate you without specific authorization from the Property Owner.
- We will make every attempt to correct any problem that arises during your stay in a timely manner.
- There will be no refunds for mechanical failure of items such as air conditioner, TV, dishwasher, washer/dryer, or other such items.
Cancellation Policies & Fees:
- How to cancel a confirmed reservation: Call us as soon as you know that you will be unable to keep your reservation in order to give us as much time as possible to re-rent your reserved property.
- We require written notification of cancellation signed by the leaseholder (the person in whose name the reservation has been made).
- Notification can be delivered by mail, fax or email. If your cancelled reservation is successfully re-rented and confirmed, you will be refunded the rent and taxes and other fees except for a $150 cancellation fee and $30 processing fee.
- If your reserved property does not successfully re-rent, you will forfeit all monies paid to Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals, LLC.
Availability of Unit:
- Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals makes every effort to make sure guests are placed in the specific unit contracted, the owner of the unit may sell the property, make it unfit for rental or otherwise make it unavailable.
- Should this occur, Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals shall make every effort to find suitable replacement accommodations for the same period without liability for breach of contract.
- Rates at the replacement property may vary from the original property that was reserved.
- If replacement accommodations cannot be found, the renter shall be given a full refund of any fees and/or deposits collected.
- Regardless of the final disposition, Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals will be limited to the refund of any monies collected.
- The Guest agrees to indemnify the owner for any damages to or loss from the rental house, grounds, furnishings, appliances, household items and any other of the Owner’s property resulting during the Guest’s rental term, normal wear and tear excluded.
- The Guest further agrees to indemnify and hold the owner and the rental agent (Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals, LLC) harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to or in connection with the rental of this rental property, including but not limited to any claim for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by the Guest or other occupants or invitees of Guest, excepting if such damage or loss results directly from the willful misconduct or sole negligence of the owner or the agent.
- Nether the owner or the agent are responsible for any of the Guest’s or other occupant(s) valuable, cash or other property during the rental term or thereafter left at the rental house.
- No illegal substances are permitted on the property
- Quiet time – the noise curfew is 10PM in all residential areas and all guests are expected to comply
- Keys- each home will be given 2 keys. A replacement charge of $20 per key will be applied to lost keys.
- Left Behind- If you want the items returned to you we will take them to the UPS shipping center and they will call you to get your payment info for shipment.
Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals, S Corp Rules and Policies for Non Family Groups renting our Homes:
We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay on Tybee Island with Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals.
In order for your visit to be enjoyable PLEASE follow the rules listed below.
- City Code Regarding Events: ‘Under the zoning and other ordinances of the City of Tybee Island, it is unlawful to advertise or otherwise promote, or to hold out for availability, any location that has not been specifically approved as a special event location for conducting weddings, reunions, or similar events. Such activities are not permitted uses under the Land Development Code, 4-050.
- This is true for bed and breakfast establishments as well as residential structures. Procedures for seeking approvals of special event locations can be secured from City Hall on properties located within appropriate zoning districts. Should you have any questions, please contact the Building and Zoning Department of the City.’
Maximum Occupancy & Parking Capacity:
- TYBEE JOY VACATION RENTALS has set and published occupancy & parking limits for every unit and strictly enforces these limits.
- The Maximum Occupancy listed as ‘Property Capacity’ is determined by the bedding provided in the Rental Property and/or the limit set by Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals and the Owner of the Rental Property.
- The number of available off-street parking spaces determines the Parking Capacity.
- Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals represents a few properties which will allow a small family gathering.
- Such gatherings must be approved prior to arrival and may require an additional fee.
- Please consult a Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals representative for further information and availability.
- Absolutely No House Parties!
- And No Kegs!
- House Parties are strictly forbidden and overcrowding is not permitted.
- We strongly advise you to not jeopardize your family and friends’ vacation by overcrowding or noise violations.
- Do not remove wires from the TV, modem, router, DVD, etc.
- If a tech has to be called to the rental property after you check out because the TV or DVD has been rewired or is not functioning you will be charged for the for the service call.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, and shall be interpreted, construed and applied in accordance with the laws of the United States of American and the State of Georgia.
Person Responsible for the Rental: ______________________________________
Home Rented: _______________________ Arrival Date: ___________________
Guest Name on Reservation: __________________________________________
Method of Payment: _________________________________________________
Credit Card Number:_________________________________________________
Name on Card:______________________________________________________
Expiration Date:_________________ Code on back of card: ________________
Type of card:__________________ Amount to be charged:______________
RENTAL AGREEMENT ACCEPTED AND UNDERSTOOD:
I hereby accept the above assignment and subject myself to all the covenants therein contained.
I fully understand that this assignment binds me to comply with all the terms and provisions of this agreement.
*Must be signed by Guest Name on Reservation.
Date Signed: ________________________________________________________
Current Email address:_________________________________________________
Number at which you can be reached while on Tybee: _______________________
NAME OF ALL GUESTS STAYING IN RENTAL PROPERTY:
Any questions about any of these policies please contact:
Tybee Joy Vacation Rentals, S Corp